My job has been awful and busy and exhausting and blahblahblah for the past month or so, maybe longer. So, I’m taking a break to write about my plans for Chicago Zine Fest.
- Jenna B. will be staying at my place, which should be fun.
- I’m tabling with Curiouser Jane, which should also be fun.
- We still need to buy fabric for our table and figure out how we want to display our zines, but I think that will be another fun thing.
- I have printed out all the copies of the zines I have out so far. Woo hoo!
- I still need to finish up my split (Butch nor Femme #3 for me) with Curiouser Jane. That needs to happen soon.
- I’m thinking about putting together a small zine consisting of things I wrote on Typetrigger, hopefully involving a pretty cover.
- I’ll be getting a tattoo from Alana, which I’m ridiculously excited about.
Overall, it looks like it’s going to be a pretty great time. Also, their Safer Spaces Policy makes me so, so happy to be participating this year.